Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yikes!

Stress, hormones, and general frustration. For one, the doctor appointment cannot come soon enough. We are both on pins and needles waiting to get everything checked out. The tension is hardly healthy since we've both taken to unleashing our frustration at each other at the slightest infraction. Not long after we tend to figure everything out and move on, but wow, talk about some fierceness.

Alicia has finally started craving food like I have been. Gah! About frickin' time. I practically starved myself all day eating small carb rich meals to avoid eating more than I needed to. Talk about an exercise in futility. Tonight, after I cooked a simple sweet Dijon chicken (with a little spice), we both sat with our bellies content... for approximately ten minutes. I finished up what I was doing on EVE Online and we made our way to Burger King. Yes, Burger King... it was amazing.

So much for small meals spread out through the day, I'm not much help for her when it comes to this. I have a feeling that both of us will mark this moment as "the moment when our bodies changed drastically, forever." Next it will be baldness, glasses, gray hair, and wrinkles. Frak! Old age is just around the bend! (Death Cab for Cutie reference anyone?)

Hmmm.. I wonder if our kid will like Death Cab for Cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment