Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thinking Inside the Box


I was thinking the other day about how awesome it will be when my kid is old enough to play Minecraft. No telling what it will be like then, but I can hope it will be every bit as good as now and better. I always loved playing with Lego's when I was a kid. The possibilities seemed endless. Until, of course, I inevitably lost a substantial amount of blocks over the course of time.

I couldn't help but think about Minecraft being the obvious substitute for Lego's. Even better since it includes aspects of exploring and survival along with building. I'm getting all kinds of excited now about having a Minecraft server set up for me, Alicia, and our kid to play on at once. Haha, it's a nice mental distraction from thinking about sleepless nights, tight budgets, and whatever issue may come. Hmm, maybe I should be spending more time reading the baby books.

Also, how awesome will it be to introduce my baby to Jimi Hendrix.. while still in the womb? Very awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment